Aspire for something more. Meet the ambitious goals you set while keeping both feet on the ground. Being on the lookout for new things is part of our nature.
Clinical Nurse Specialists (m/f) - UK
Field based role
This is a field based position which will require a dedicated professional individual to compile and deliver effective training/education/theoretical study days and clinically based teaching sessions. The role will also involve promotional support to new and prospective users of FMC Acute Blood Therapies (ABT) equipment.
Critical Skills Required
- RGN, ideally with current pin which will need to be maintained,
- Critical or Renal course qualification,
- Relevant Teaching and Assessing Course qualification.
Required professional experience
- Extensive nursing experience in Renal or Critical Care (ITU experience is advantageous),
- Working knowledge of CRRT/Renal therapies,
- Experience in teaching within the clinical setting (formal theoretical classroom setting and informal),
- Knowledge of the NHS,
- Experience in the formulation of teaching/education materials for nursing staff.
Accountabilities and Key Responsibilities – not exhaustive
- Ability to deliver effective on-site theoretical education/clinical study days to end users of Fresenius Medical Care (FMC) ABT equipment both to existing users and new post-purchase users.
- Ability to work in the ITU clinical area to provide support and give advice to users of FMC ABT equipment
- Maintain and develop a high level of clinical knowledge of ABT so that are able to educate and train medical and nursing staff and support internal colleagues.
- Liaise with Business Manager on a regular basis to discuss territory and account activity.
- Liaise and support Business Manager in evaluations of ABT products.
- To keep updated with latest therapy developments, clinical papers, are able to critique and able to present findings both internally and externally.
- To work closely with /and the development of Key Opinion Leaders and assist where appropriate in the publication and submission of clinical papers/abstracts which support the ABT product portfolio.
- Market leading organisation
- Auto enrolment pension
- Life assurance
- 25 days annual leave plus allowance for public holidays
- Car and bonus potential of 20%
As an employer, we’re keen to look after our people with dedication. That’s why we offer competitive salaries, excellent training and exceptional career prospects. We’re a growing and ambitious company, so there is huge potential here to develop with us and enjoy fantastic rewards in your career.
Please apply via www.freseniuscareers.co.uk